Sunday, February 7, 2016

Grand Canyon’s Amazing Textures (Arizona)


Originally shared by Viktor Elizarov

Grand Canyon’s Amazing Textures (Arizona)
Check how photo looked straight from the camera, how it was taken and processed:
-> http://www.phototraces.com/deconstructing-photo/grand-canyons-amazing-textures-arizona/

HDR Processed: Lightroom, Photomatix, Photoshop
Bracketing: 3 shots (-2, 0, +2)

This year it was my first visit to Grand Canyon. Due to my flight cancellation in Toronto I had to change itinerary of my driving trip through the land of canyons. It meant that instead of 2 days dedicated to exploration of Grand Canyon I had only 1 day.

The good new was that weather was great with the regards to travel and landscape photography. It was sunny, the air was crystal clear and with thick white clouds.

I took many of the photos trying to maximize the effect of dramatic skies over the Grand Canyon. But for the featured photo I took different approach. I decided to emphasize different types canyon’s textures and colors by excluding sky completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment